NSSF Rimfire Event Postponed Until June 27

RainThe National Weather service in Norman is predicting between 1″ and  4″ of rain this weekend in our area.  With the flash flood threat increasing, given the saturated ground, it won’t take much rain to cause serious flooding. Even a couple of inches will be more than enough it if falls in a short period of time.  As such we will be POSTPONING the Rimfire Challenge scheduled this weekend to next weekend, June 27.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.